August 23, 2010

A Christmas Carol


The other day my husband said to me "Can you believe Christmas in only 4 months away?" I really don't want to think about Christmas in August, but then I thought why not? What's wrong with thinking about Christmas?

Some of the best memories from my childhood and adulthood are from Christmas. Like watching A Christmas Carol every Christmas Eve with my family since I can remember. (even if it's just in the background while visiting)

Last year I finally decided to pick the book up and read it. I wasn't disappointed.  (not that Charles Dickens could ever disappoint) It was almost word for word with the 1951 classic movie starring the awesome...Alastair Sim.

Will I start counting the days down to Christmas? Umm probably not, but enjoying the memories is another story. :)


Buy it HERE on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )