September 5, 2012

Please Pray...

It's Compassion Blog Month at Compassion International and I'm so happy to be a part of it!


Today we would love to invite you to visit the 'sponsor a child' page.

Sponsor a Child Page - American Compassion Site

Sponsor a Child Page - Canadian Compassion Site

Here you can see the children who need sponsorship and it would be wonderful if you could take a minute and pray for them. Pray for their protection, for salvation and for a loving sponsor for each of these precious children.

I also invite you to consider sponsoring a child yourself. Compassion is a wonderful organization who loves helping children and sharing the gospel with them. It's a great experience, one I've never regretted. : )

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I do have a sponsor child--Marling from Nicaragua. This post was a good reminder that I should send her a letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to writes some letters soon too. Glad to hear you're sponsoring! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )